Microsoft Azure Managed
Microsoft Azure Managed Services in Sydney, Australia
Cloud computing has completely transformed the way businesses work. Such platforms allow users to leverage their vast computing, storage, and networking capabilities for various purposes. With faster, more secure, and scalable tools available, companies can enjoy improved connectivity and productivity like never before. It is not just bigger corporations that benefit from cloud computing; smaller businesses stand to gain the most. An integrated platform with enhanced efficiency and flexible features is exactly what smaller companies need.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based platform, formerly known as Windows Azure. It offers a wide range of services, including computing, analytics, storage, and networking. If you wish to use this versatile platform for your business needs, we can help. MSP Corporation provides reliable Microsoft Azure managed services in Sydney and Australia. We will help you master this platform to meet your business objectives.
Why Should You Consider Migrating to Microsoft Azure?
Popularly described as having “limitless potential”, Microsoft Azure allows users to pick and choose the services they require. With over 200 products and services available on this public cloud platform, users are spoilt for choice. The Azure Active Directory notes that there are 722.22 million users, including 85% of Fortune 500 companies. Clearly, it is the platform of choice even for the big corporations.
What’s more? The hardware, infrastructure, and resources are maintained by Microsoft Azure. These can be accessed for free or on a pay-per-use and demand basis. Considering these advantages, why shouldn’t businesses begin migration to Microsoft Azure? Well, if you still need convincing, here are some good reasons to do so:
- Scalability: Microsoft Azure allows you to adjust your cloud resources and adapt to the demands of your business – whether you need to grow or shrink your infrastructure.
- Cost Efficiency: With Azure’s pay-as-you-go pricing model, you can reduce expenses. You only pay for the resources you actively use, which effectively optimises your cost management.
- Data Protection and Recovery: Users also get robust backup and disaster recovery solutions with Azure managed services. This safeguards your data and applications against unexpected disruptions.
- Seamless Integration: You can integrate Azure with Microsoft’s suite of products, including Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Power Platform. The result is streamlined productivity and better collaboration.
- Hybrid Compatibility: Microsoft Azure also seamlessly integrates with your existing infrastructure. This is perfect for businesses with physical servers and enables a unique strategy.
- Security and Compliance: Security and compliance are a priority for every organisation today. You get the best security tools and certifications to safeguard your data. This is another advantage of migration to Microsoft Azure.
- High Availability: Azure also offers redundancy and failover options which minimise downtime and guarantee the continuous availability of your applications.
- Global Presence: Azure’s extensive network of global data centres ensures swift, low-latency access to your applications and services. Furthermore, this improves employee as well as user experience.
- Support and Documentation: As an Azure expert MSP (managed service provider), we will provide reliable support 24/7. Our team will ensure that you have all the necessary resources round the clock.
Why Should You Trust Microsoft Azure Security?
Microsoft is well-known for its commitment to data security, which extends to its Azure platform. Its multi-faceted approach focuses on compliance, which aligns with global and industry-specific standards. Moreover, Microsoft Azure leverages machine learning to employ cutting-edge security measures like advanced threat detection. This provides a solid foundation for data protection no matter what your end goal is.
Identity and access management is another reason why Azure security is one of the best options. It uses tools like Azure Active Directory that offer multi-factor authentication and role-based access control. This not only limits access to sensitive data but reduces network breaches as well. With Microsoft Azure management, you will have centralised security monitoring in the palm of your hand. Backed by such imposing security features, it is a reliable choice for those seeking a secure cloud computing platform.
What We Offer: Key Features of Our Services
MSP Corporation is one of the top Azure managed service providers in Sydney and across Australia. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Seamless migration to Microsoft Azure
- Personalised hybrid Azure computing
- Comprehensive IT solutions for Azure
- Scalable services to meet changing demands
- Risk mitigation and enhanced Azure security
- Unmatched Microsoft Azure support with a Locally-based Australian team
How Do We Work: A Brief Look at Our Process
We prioritise close working relationships with our clients to deliver the best possible outcomes. Our team takes stock of your requirements and existing infrastructure before developing a suitable plan. This will help in seamless migration. Here’s how our process works:
- Free consultation
- Create a customised solution
- Assign dedicated Account Management, service and support personnel
- Planned implementation
- 24×7 technical assistance
How Can You Benefit from MSP Corporation’s Azure Managed Services?
Microsoft Azure provides a cost-effective platform that improves efficiency. It ensures the proper allocation of resources and eliminates the need to maintain physical servers.
Azure managed services include infrastructure management, database management, data storage, cybersecurity management, and application management.
For a detailed overview, please get in touch with our team on 1300 554 404.
We look forward to your enquiry.